Find out how to start your research at The National Archives and gain study skills.
Each summer, The National Archives' on site education team at Kew, London, offer young people in schools and colleges the chance to take part in a unique project that explores some of the hidden stories in our documents.
- 2021: Rebels in the records
- 2020: From outbreak to archive
- 2020: Workhouse Voices: Creative Writing Competition
- 2019: Mental Health on Record
- 2018: University of Worcester Graphic Design
- 2018: Holding History
- 2018: Writing War, Writing Peace
- 2018: Armistice and Legacy
- 2017: Piety, plunder and protest
- 2017: Suffrage Tales
- 2016: Somme Tales
These short video tasks are accessible introductions to some of our online lesson resources.