How to look for records of... First World War soldiers’ service and pension records

How do I view these records?

Search and download these records on: logo

You can search and download (£) surviving First World War service records (WO 363) and pension records (WO 364).

These are digitised records from collections held at The National Archives but you can search and download them from (£).

Read our guide on British Army soldiers of the First World War for more information about these records.