We offer a dedicated learning programme for students with SEND:
- Interactive workshops (onsite, at your school and online)
- Free of charge to UK schools
- Tailored to the needs of your students
- Suitable for all ages (KS1 – post-16)
- Adaptable to all levels of ability (P Scale 1-10 upwards) and all levels of need (ASC, MLD, SLD, PMLD)
- Delivered by a SEND specialist
- Personalised booking service
- Dedicated onsite minibus parking
- Site fully accessible.
Choose from two in-person workshops (delivered at The Archives or at your school) and two online workshops as well as online teaching resources for you to use in your classroom.
All workshops are offered on dates and times to suit you and the facilitator.
In-person workshops (at The Archives or at your school)
4099 is my name
Use sensory props and signed call and response to discover the story of William Towers, sent to prison in Victorian London at the age of 12.
Choosing for the Archives
Use sensory objects to explore the life of Windrush passenger Sam King. Then choose what you would like to add to the archive box.
Online workshops (delivered on screen direct to your classroom)
Henry’s royal rules
Explore a day in the life of Henry VIII using sensory props, dance and signed call and response songs. What rules did the king have to follow?
Travel smart through time
Use sensory props and signed call and response songs to explore different types of transport through the ages. How do we travel smart and safely?
A day at the seaside
Experience all the fun of a day at the beach in Victorian times with our interactive classroom resources. Explore the seaside with sounds, signed videos and lots of ideas for sensory activities.
Getting to The Archives
Our visual journey, ‘Come and have a look inside’, will help your students prepare for a visit here.
You can also download our vocabulary list: you can use this in lessons to further prepare your students for words they will hear during their time on site.
- Come and have a look inside (PPT, 11.7 MB)
- Vocabulary list (PDF, 0.38 MB)
For further details or to arrange a booking, call us on 020 3908 9162 or email us: email@example.com