Lyme Regis poster. 1904. Catalogue ref: COPY 1/215 f 150.
Things to think about while working on this image:
- Many of us find being near the water relaxing. Would you prefer to be in a sandy bay, a working harbour or a river estuary?
- Do you have memories of boat trips on the river, in a lake or out at sea? What sounds, smells and feelings can you recall?
- People travel to the seaside by car, coach or by train. What do you remember about journeys to the coast? How would you like to travel there now?
- Right-click on the image and save it to your computer.
- If you’d like to colour in the image on your computer, you can open it in an image editing software, such as Paint or Photoshop.
- To print, open the image and click ‘Print’. Make sure that the orientation is correct (landscape or portrait).
- Print and enjoy!