Study this source carefully. It contains information that could be useful in your presentation on life in the trenches. As you study the source, ask yourself:
- What do these sources tell you about the use of new technology in the Great War?
- What do the sources tell you about the uses of aircraft in the Great War?
- Do you think the typical British soldier would have recognised these scenes?
- Which aspects of trench warfare do these sources provide information on?
- How could any of these sources be used in your final presentation?