The Licensing Forum is made up of a group of practitioners from across the public sector who are involved in licensing and copyright. The Forum provides an opportunity for them to share best practice and problems and to discuss developments in information policy.
Terms of reference
The terms of reference are to share best practice at practitioner level across government.
The forum aims to:
- improve licensing systems and processes
- ensure greater consistency in licensing and information policy across government
- increase transparency of licensing and information policy both internally and externally
- encourage a greater awareness of emerging information policy across government
- promote good customer service and responsiveness to customer requirements
The Forum will meet twice-yearly and will be chaired by The National Archives. Meetings will consist of brief presentations by members or guest speakers, followed by group discussion.
Find previous agendas below.