Enquiring into Elizabeth
What were the issues faced by England’s most famous Tudor Queen?
What was Elizabeth I’s personality like? This session offers students a rare opportunity to handle original documents from the reign of Elizabeth I.
Connections to the curriculum:
- AQA: GCE History, Unit 1C: The Tudors: England, 1485-1603
- OCR: GCE History A, Unit Y107, British Period Study: England 1547-1603: the Later Tudors
- EDEXCEL: GCE History, Unit 31, Rebellion and Disorder under the Tudors, 1485-1603
- OCR History A, Component 2: Power: Monarchy and Democracy in Britain c1000 to 2014
- OCR History B, Schools History Project: Component Group 1, British Depth Study: The Elizabethans, 1580-1603
- AQA History, Paper 2 Section B: British Depth Study: Elizabethan England, c1568-1603
- EDEXCEL History, Paper 2: British Depth Study: Early Elizabethan England, 1558-88
Available as: On site workshop. Find out more about the types of session we offer.