Linton’s Desiccated Coconut, 1885, (Catalogue ref: COPY 1/71 f11)
Linton’s Desiccated Cocoanut [coconut]
Registered Trade Mark [The symbol of the company]
[Desiccated coconut is dried, grated flesh of the coconut]« Return to Victorian Food and Drink
Look at Source 1
- What is this advert for?
- How can this product be used?
- How does the advert ‘explain’ where the product comes from?
- Why do you think the advert did this?
- Who do you think this advert is trying to appeal to? Can you explain why?
- Would an advert like this exist today?