Railway Bookshop game, 1908 Catalogue ref: COPY 1/274 f141
This is the lid of a children’s game which is not a board game.
The Railway Bookstall
The Children’s New Game of Shop
Complete with model copies of the principal
Pot of Stickphast’s for Billposting
« Return to All on board!
- What is this game called?
- How can you work out what is inside the box?
- How would children play this game?
- Does this game reveal anything about what people enjoyed reading or were interested in?
- Is the game trying to teach children anything?
- Would children play this sort of game today?