Box lid for a game called ‘The Little Teacher’, 1908, Catalogue ref: COPY 1/275 f225
- What is this game called?
- How does the picture tell you what the game is about?
- From looking at the picture, how were children taught at that time? Is this different from how you learn in school?
- What other information does the picture give us about life in 1908?
- We do not have a board design for this game. Can you suggest how this game could be played?
- Do you think this game would be popular with children and parents or guardians? Explain why.