Three women linking arms. Cat ref: Coal 80/673/013 Accessions to repositories
Choose a topicChoose a repository

Herefordshire Archive and Records Centre: 2016 Accessions

Go to contact details in the ARCHON DirectoryHerefordshire Archive and Records Centre

  • Jay family of Litley Court, Hereford: family records incl scrapbooks, drawings and photographs 19th-20th cent (CY30)
  • Jim Tonkin (fl 1940-2009), of Wigmore: records of old buildings in Herefordshire incl photographs, plans, building reports 1940-2009 (CY25)
  • CH Williams (fl 1940-2000), of Hereford: personal papers incl records of work with Knights Head, League of Herefordshire Hospital Friends c1940-2000 (CY33)
  • Gwynne James & Eland, solicitors, Hereford: deeds rel to property in Clodock, Winforton manor, Royal Oak Inn, Bromyard, with Golden Valley Railway papers 1780-1968 (CY17)
  • Dormington tithe: map 1842 (CZ44)
  • Hentland tithe: map c1840 (CW67)
  • Herefordshire Quarter Sessions: Window Tax assessment 1776 (CY72)
  • Leominster Magistrates Court: minutes 1921-1927 (CW37)
  • Lyonshall tithe: map 1840 (CW60)
  • Marstow tithe: map 1886 (CW62)
  • Plymouth Brethren, Herefordshire: minutes, accounts and portraits 1901-1986 (CY60)
  • Royal National College for the Blind, Hereford: records incl minutes, reports and letter books 1871-2006 (CZ67)
  • Tupsley tithe: copy tithe map of township c1839 (CW59)
  • Plans of farms in Turnastone and Vowchurch 1788, 1793 (CW44)
  • Map of Clater Park, Bromyard 1773 (CW55)
  • Plan of the priory lands at Titley rel to Winchester College 1840 (CW61)
  • Map of Wormsley estate, cartographer C Evans 19th cent (CW69)
  • Ledbury manor: minutes, presentments, summons, admissions and surrenders 1709-1835 (CY26)