Three women linking arms. Cat ref: Coal 80/673/013 Accessions to repositories
Choose a topicChoose a repository

Suffolk Record Office, Lowestoft Branch: 2014 Accessions

Go to contact details in the ARCHON DirectorySuffolk Record Office, Lowestoft Branch

  • Brooke Marine Ltd, shipbuilders, Lowestoft: additional records incl minutes, order books, wages books and other files 1902-2002 (1448)
  • J & J Edwards, outfitters, Lowestoft: cash book 1965 (2275)
  • JD Emms, ship chandler, Lowestoft: accounts 1851-1853 (2282)
  • Gisleham Brick Works: additional records incl blueprints, cash and wages books, with fossil details 20th cent (2322)
  • Rookery Farm, Westhall: photographs, maps and papers 20th cent (1300)
  • Beccles parish: property records incl terriers (16) 1560-1957 (109)
  • HM Prison, Blundeston: additional papers rel to opening of the prison 1961-1986 (2272)
  • Lowestoft Evening Womens Institute: records incl attendance registers, minutes and record books 1989-2011 (1431)
  • Lowestoft and North Suffolk Hospital: records incl governors' minutes, house and management committee minutes, salaries book, advisory medical committee, annual reports, dispensary and almonry records 1822-1993 (2297)
  • Pakefield School: records incl admission registers and plans 1930-2013 (441)
  • Port of Lowestoft Research Society: additional negatives of ships and fishing vessels, and images of harbour and docks 19th-20th cent (552, 2289)
  • Digital images rel to construction of Lowestoft double bascule bridge, demolition of swing bridge and related images of Lowestoft harbour 1970-2006 (2287)