Three women linking arms. Cat ref: Coal 80/673/013 Accessions to repositories
Choose a topicChoose a repository

Scottish Borders Archive and Local History Centre: 2014 Accessions

Go to contact details in the ARCHON DirectoryScottish Borders Archive and Local History Centre

  • Douglas family, baronets, of Springwood Park: estate and personal accounts of Sir John Scott Douglas incl income and expenditure by the estate and Lady Douglas's personal accounts, and incl payments to the poor 1828-1875 (SBA/649)
  • Ian William Landles (b 1952), local historian and teacher: collection of oral histories, mainly rel to Hawick 1961-2010 (SBA/642)
  • Henry Ballantyne & Sons Ltd, woollen manufacturers, Walkerburn: additional records 20th cent (SBA/507)
  • Hawick Auction Mart, livestock dealers: additional records 1946-1985 (SBA/689)
  • Thomas McLaren & Sons Ltd, ironfounders, Galashiels: order books, cost books, pattern books, technical and misc notebooks 1862-1953 (SBA/631)
  • Allan Watt & Son, stationers and printers, Hawick: account book 1882-1889 (SBA/638)
  • Ayton Public School: log books and admission registers 1864-2001 (SBA/648)
  • Bowden War Memorial: subscription book and accounts 1920-1922 (SBA/643)
  • Hawick Town Twinning Association and Hawick Town Twinning Committee: records rel to twinning with Bailleul, France c1973-2013 (SBA/623)
  • Jed-Forest Rugby Football Club, Jedburgh: minutes, corresp and programmes 1932-2009 (SBA/652)
  • St Abbs Community Council: records incl St Abbs Harbour Trust and St Abbs Village Improvement Association 1868-2008 (SBA/663)