Three women linking arms. Cat ref: Coal 80/673/013 Accessions to repositories
Choose a topicChoose a repository

Archifau Ynys Mon / Anglesey Archives: 2012 Accessions

Go to contact details in the ARCHON DirectoryArchifau Ynys Mon / Anglesey Archives

  • William Philip Griffith, Welsh historian: annotated thesis "Welsh students at Oxford, Cambridge and the Inns of Court during the 16th and early 17th Centuries" 1981 (WM/2427)
  • Robert Humphrey Prothero, Chief Constable of Anglesey: journal written while Superintendant at Holyhead Police Station 1912-1915 (WM/2418)
  • Corporation of Trinity House: plans for coastal features incl lighthouses and piers around Anglesey c1960-1989 (WCD/441-465)
  • Llanfwrog parish: vestry book 1796-1822 (WM/2383)
  • Llangefni Cricket Club: minutes rel to formation 1957-1959 (WM/2440)
  • Llyn Alaw Sailing Club: papers rel to setting up of club 1953-1978 (WM/2398)
  • Tabernacle Congregational Chapel, Holyhead: history of the organ compiled by Emrys Owen 1980-2012 (WM/2422/3)
  • Theatr Fach Llangefni: costume designs, photographs, stage plans and other papers late 20th cent (WM/2401)