Three women linking arms. Cat ref: Coal 80/673/013 Accessions to repositories
Choose a topicChoose a repository

Cumbria Archive and Local Studies Centre, Barrow: 2010 Accessions

Go to contact details in the ARCHON DirectoryCumbria Archive and Local Studies Centre, Barrow

  • Furness Railway Co, Barrow-in-Furness: plan and staff register 1901-23 (BDX 611, BDX 616)
  • Vickers-Armstrongs Ltd, armaments manufacturers, shipbuilders and engineers: registers, photos and plans 1935-52 (BDX 574)
  • Askam and Ireleth Parish Council: minute books, accounts, reports and corresp 1987-2003 (BPC 12)
  • Barrow Grammar School for Boys: log books, admissions registers and photographs 1786-2000 (BDS 11)
  • Barrow Girls' Grammar School: staff and admissions registers and photographs 1894-1977 (BDS 18)
  • Barrow and District Association of Engineers: records 1908-2009 (BDSO 128)
  • Girl Guides Association, Ulverston District: records incl minutes 1937-96 (BDSO 61)
  • Millom Rural and Millom Without Parish Council: minutes 1894-1923 (BPC 10)
  • Risedale Secondary School, Barrow-in-Furness: minutes, logbooks,admissions registers and stock book 1878-1979
  • South Cumbria Community and Mental Health NHS Trust: photographs of health centres and hospitals in South Cumbria 1984-94 (BTSCCMHT)
  • St Cuthbert's parish, Kirkby Ireleth: Church of the Good Shepherd Grizebeck, marriage register 1935-2003 (BPR 16)
  • St Luke's Church, Lowick: registers 1860-2006 (BPR 19)
  • St Paul's School Church of England Junior School, Barrow-in-Furness: records 1842-1943 (BDS 22)