Three women linking arms. Cat ref: Coal 80/673/013 Accessions to repositories
Choose a topicChoose a repository

Suffolk Record Office, Bury St Edmunds Branch: 2008 Accessions

Go to contact details in the ARCHON DirectorySuffolk Record Office, Bury St Edmunds Branch

  • Baker family of Lavenham: papers rel to Lavenham charities 1671-1885 (HA571)
  • Bowyer family of Kirtling, Cambridgeshire: deeds and family papers 1834-1978 (HD2982)
  • Westropp family of Melford Place, Long Melford: farming account book 1842-1845 (HD2975)
  • Arthur Charles Hervey, Bishop of Bath and Wells: letters received 1852-67 (HD2960)
  • William Rendall, builder and surveyor, Bury St Edmunds: corresp rel to building the maltings at Bury St Edmunds 1882 (HC583)
  • Barton Mills Womens Institute: further minutes 1982-2004 (GH504)
  • Bures Womens Institute: records 1946-2002 (GH514)
  • Bury St Edmunds Water Meadows Defence Campaign: papers 1990-2008 (HD2987)
  • Bury St Edmunds Clergy Wives Group: minute book 1997-2007 (GC700)
  • Howard Middle School, Bury St Edmunds: minutes and papers 1982-2003 (ADB736)
  • King Edward VI Grammar School, Bury St Edmunds: further corresp and papers 1931-2001 (GD502)
  • Layham Parish Council: minutes and papers c1910-2001 (EG722)
  • Shimpling and Alpheton Womens Institute: records 1990-2001 (GH521)
  • Sudbury Town Council: minute books 1974-1999 (EG574)
  • The Suffolk Regiment: further records 1856-2008 (GB554)
  • Suffolk County Amateur Swimming Association: records 1948-1989 (GC703)
  • Woolpit Playing Field Committee and Village Hall: records 1898-1990 (GC702)