Three women linking arms. Cat ref: Coal 80/673/013 Accessions to repositories
Choose a topicChoose a repository

Tower Hamlets Local History Library and Archives: 2006 Accessions

Go to contact details in the ARCHON DirectoryTower Hamlets Local History Library and Archives

  • Joseph Williamson, vicar of St Paul Dock Street with St Mark, Whitechapel: papers c1950-1969 (TH/9153)
  • W Badger Ltd, marine engineers and ship repairers, London: records c1964-1980 (B/BAD)
  • Henry Haust, baker, Limehouse: account books 1886-1912 (B/MIS/27)
  • John Bristow, fire engine maker, Ratcliff: records 1771-1795 (B/BRI)
  • Cambridge and Bethnal Green Boys Club: Freshers Committee minute book 1938-1940 (TH/9170)
  • Cambridge and Bethnal Green Boys Club: additional records 1936-1939 (TH/9150)
  • Limehouse and Ratcliffe Road Action Group: records 1977-1982 (S/LAR)
  • Morpeth School, Bethnal Green: log book 1944-1992 (TH/9180)
  • Spitalfields Community Association: additional records c1990-2005 (TH/9179)
  • Spitalfields Market Under Threat (SMUT): additional records c1990-2005 (TH/9179)
  • Tower Hamlets Borough Council: building control files rel to the Isle of Dogs, Stepney and Whitechapel High Street 1893-1987 (L/THL/D/2)
  • Tower Hamlets Borough Council: Historic Buildings/Conservation section: historic buildings field survey and photographs of buildings c1970-1989 (L/THL/D/3/1, TH/9177)
  • Trinity Methodist Church, Poplar: records 1837-1991 (TH/9148)
  • Trinity United Reformed Church, Poplar: records (W/TUC)
  • Pearl Feldman: papers rel to war damage at Parfett Sreet, Whitechapel 1940-1943 (P/MIS)