Three women linking arms. Cat ref: Coal 80/673/013 Accessions to repositories
Choose a topicChoose a repository

Southwark Local Studies Library: 2003 Accessions

Go to contact details in the ARCHON DirectorySouthwark Local Studies Library

  • British Railways Board (addnl): records rel to sites in Southwark, chiefly in the vicinity of London Bridge Station 1844-1975
  • St George the Martyr Schools, Southwark: records 1748-1948
  • St Giles's Greencoat and National Schools, Camberwell: records 1709-1958
  • St John's and St Clement's Primary School, East Dulwich: records 1873-1977
  • St Jude's School, Southwark: records 1965-83
  • St Matthew's School, Denmark Hill: records 1899-1927
  • Thames Tunnel Wharf, Rotherhithe: deeds 1761-1868