WWI Navy Service Record for John Ackrill 1916 (ADM 188/464)« Return to Jutland: Death at sea
1. Look at Source 1. First, find out the following information from the service record of a sailor involved in the battle:
- What is the sailor’s full name?
- What was his date and place of birth?
- What job did the sailor do before joining the Navy?
- When did he join the Navy?
- How old was he when he joined up?
- How many ships and barracks did he serve in?
- What ship did he die on and when?
- Does the service record give any information on why HMS Indefatigable sank?