The National Archives
Search our website
  • Search our website
  • Search our records
   
 
Three women linking arms. Cat ref: Coal 80/673/013 Accessions to repositories
 
 
 
 
Choose a topicChoose a repository
 

North Devon Record Office: 2011 Accessions

Go to contact details in the ARCHON DirectoryNorth Devon Record Office

  • Wollocombe family of Bridestowe: memorandum book re administration of estate of Roger Wollocombe, esquire of Combe, Roborough 1708-1710 (A472)
  • Brian Chugg, artist and writer: additional research notes, photographs and papers 20th cent (A455)
  • RH Burgess, builder, Barnstaple: ledgers, sales books, Putsborough workbook, wages books 1931-1974 (A432)
  • The Grange Ministers' Guest House, Mortehoe: trustees' meetings minutes, registers of guests, annual reports, accounts and corresp 1880-1999 (A466)
  • North Devon Clay Co Ltd, Peters Marland: additional corresp and financial records 1879-1980 (A516)
  • James Tapscott & Sons Ltd, chamois leather glove manufacturers, Great Torrington: financial records 1926-1982 (A512)
  • Law Memorial Houses, Bishops Tawton: deeds, bank book and papers 1833-1964 (A461)
  • Law Memorial Houses, Bishops Tawton: accounts 1895-2006 (A425)
  • North Devon Archaeological Society: additional minutes, reports, corresp and papers 1958-2007 (A493)
  • South West Baptist Association: North Devon District: minutes, corresp and papers 1800-1999 (A449)
  • Map of Kelly's Higher Withecott, Langtree, by Nicholas Cuming 1845 (A426)
  • Copy plan and elevation, proposed house at Oxford Cross, Georgeham for Henry Williamson, author 1929 (A439)
  • Estate maps, Drewstone, Bishops Nympton, Halliday Estate foreshore, Countisbury and Oare, Chichester property, Loxhore, Kerscott and Bydown, Swimbridge, Birch, Stoke Rivers, Wrey Estate, Tawstock, plan of Pilton and Bradiford roads 19th cent (A457)