The National Archives
Search our website
  • Search our website
  • Search our records
   
 
Three women linking arms. Cat ref: Coal 80/673/013 Accessions to repositories
 
 
 
 
Choose a topicChoose a repository
 

Hammersmith and Fulham Archives and Local History Centre: 2008 Accessions

Go to contact details in the ARCHON DirectoryHammersmith and Fulham Archives and Local History Centre

  • Fuller's Ltd, confectioners, Hammersmith: notebook of works manager 1904-25 (A2008/13)
  • Bishop Creighton House, community support organisation, Hammersmith: additional minutes and corresp 1929-2003 (A2008/8)
  • Furnivall Sculling Club, Hammersmith: additional corresp rel to memorial book for FJ Furnivall 1910-18 (A2008/3)
  • Hammersmith and Fulham Council for Racial Equality: minutes, reports and case files c1980-99 (A2008/5)
  • Peterborough School, Fulham: admission registers, punishment book, staff record, log books, magazines and photographs 1938-2002 (A2008/15)
  • Shepherd's Bush (Baptist) Tabernacle, Hammersmith: additional records incl minutes, annual reports, log book, membership records, magazines and photographs 1890-2006 (A2008/16)
  • Album of photographs of Old English Fancy Dress Ball in aid of West London Hospital 1904 (A2008/4)