The National Archives
Search our website
  • Search our website
  • Search our records
   
 
Three women linking arms. Cat ref: Coal 80/673/013 Accessions to repositories
 
 
 
 
Choose a topicChoose a repository
 

North Devon Record Office: 2008 Accessions

Go to contact details in the ARCHON DirectoryNorth Devon Record Office

  • Incledon-Webber family of Buckland: Braunton deeds, legal and family papers 1400-2000 (A236)
  • Keith S Gardner, archaeologist: additional corresp, reports and papers rel to Lundy archaeology 1931-1989 (A187)
  • FE Battershill, chemist, Barnstaple and Braunton: prescription books 1924-1941 (A211)
  • William Harris, wheelwright, Broadwood Kelly: labour and account books 1868-1906 (A156)
  • Bratton Fleming parish registers 1852-1998 (A210)
  • Burrington Flower Show Committee: minutes and programmes 1975-2008 (A198)
  • Corporation of Trinity House: plans of lighthouses Bideford, Lundy and Lymouth 1950-1999 (A208)
  • Dartington North Devon Trust: minutes and papers 1987-2000 (A188)
  • Hawley House Hospital, Barnstaple: agreements and plans for alterations to building 1919-1964 (A228)
  • Kentisbury and Trentishoe Parish Council: minutes, receipt and payment books 1895-1989 (A212)
  • Landkey tithe map and apportionment 1847-48 (A180)
  • Loyalty and Virtue Royal Arch Chapter of Freemasons, Barnstaple: minutes, accounts and papers 1812-2008 (A240 A244)
  • Lundy Field Society: corresp 1946-1954 (A177)
  • Torridge Deanery: chapter minutes, Rural Dean's visitation books, church property book, list of rural deans 1615-1968 (A169)
  • Trinity-in-Unity Knight Templar Preceptory of Freemasons, Barnstaple: minutes, accounts and papers 1843-2005 (A245)
  • Yarnscombe tithe apportionment 1839 (A181)