The National Archives
Search our website
  • Search our website
  • Search our records
   
 
Three women linking arms. Cat ref: Coal 80/673/013 Accessions to repositories
 
 
 
 
Choose a topicChoose a repository
 

Ayrshire Archives: 2007 Accessions

Go to contact details in the ARCHON DirectoryAyrshire Archives

  • Darley Hay Partnership, architects, Ayr: plans and drawings, mainly rel to Ayrshire 19th cent-20th cent (Accession 1223)
  • Ardrossan Academy: records incl log books and admission registers 1899-1955 (Accession 1271)
  • Executive Council for the County of Ayr: accounts book 1948-1966 (Accession 1270)
  • Howard St Andrew's Parish Church, Kilmarnock: records incl those of predecessor congregations Portland Road Church, King Street Church and St Andrew's North Church c1772-1981 (Accession 1272)
  • Royal Incorporation of the Buchanan Bequest, Kilmarnock: minutes, cash book and financial records rel to Bellfield estate 1891-1987 (Accession 1258)
  • Scottish Womens Rural Institute, Sorn branch: minutes, corresp, photographs, etc c1930-2004 (Accession 1224)
  • Scottish Womens Rural Institute, Kilwinning branch: records 1972-2006 (Accession 1222)
  • Scottish Womens Rural Institute, Loudounhill branch: minutes, annual reports, members' roll 1932-1979 (Accession 1250)
  • Stanley School, Ardrossan: attendance registers and photographs c1950-1979 (Accession 1257)
  • West of Scotland Agricultural College, Auchincruive: student representative council minutes 1928-1993 (Accession 1260)