The National Archives
Search our website
  • Search our website
  • Search our records
   
 
Three women linking arms. Cat ref: Coal 80/673/013 Accessions to repositories
 
 
 
 
Choose a topicChoose a repository
 

Edinburgh City Archives: 2001 Accessions

Go to contact details in the ARCHON DirectoryEdinburgh City Archives

  • Mrs E Mackenzie: papers rel to the Labour Party and Edinburgh Town Council 1953-73 (Acc 559)
  • Tom Whittingham-Brown (1915-83), schoolmaster: notebooks rel to his time as an assistant scout master at Barnton, Edinburgh c1939 (Acc 568)
  • Bovril Ltd, food specialists, Edinburgh (addnl): letters, advertisements and photographs rel to Bovril and Hugh Lawson Johnston c1891-1935 (Acc 587)
  • Duncan, Flockhart & Co Ltd, manufacturing chemists, Edinburgh: prescription books c1920-29; formulary for preparations for T & H Smith Ltd, manufacturing chemists, Glasgow c1930 (Acc 589)
  • Church of the Good Shepherd, Murrayfield (addnl): financial and administrative records incl minutes and agreements rel to local ecumenical project 1911-99 (Acc 590)
  • Cramond, Corstorphine and Ratho School Management Committee minutes 1919-47 (Acc 585)
  • Edinburgh City Mission: police court missionary notebooks incl details of anonymous cases 1927-48 (Acc 560)
  • Edinburgh District Sick Nursing Home: minutes and accounts 1908-50 (Acc 573)
  • Edinburgh Southern Harriers (addnl): membership and results books c1940-90 (Acc 578)
  • Edinburgh Welsh Society: records incl minutes, register of members, secretary's corresp 1937-2001 (Acc 569)
  • Incorporation of Weavers of Edinburgh: minute and cash books 1654-1934 (Acc 572)
  • Merchant Company of Edinburgh: records rel to membership, charitable and educational functions and to property 1699-1993 (Acc 580)
  • Mortonhall Golf Club, Edinburgh: minute books 1892-1950 (Acc 588)
  • Portobello Town Council: account book 1833-57 (Acc 576)