Clopton Charters ER 3/259 19 April 1537
Lease by Henry Clopton of Brodwell, co. Glouc., gent., to William Clopton of Clopton, esq., of a 'mese' in Bisshoppes Hatton and all lands, etc. thereto belonging in the parish of Bisshopptes Hampton, for 20 years to begin at St. George's Day, 1556, at a yearly rent of 26 s. 8d, in continuation of a former lease dated 23 March 18 Henry VIII  for 30 years at the same rent.
Dated 19 April 28 Henry VIII.
Draft, on paper roll of 5 sheets.