Access to Archives

Part of the UK archives network

Parish records: Sayers Common to Slinfold


The hierarchical structure of this catalogue is shown below. See the entire contents of the catalogue

Reference Par
Covering dates 1526-2004
Held by West Sussex Record Office
Extent 14 Sub-fonds
Conditions of access Records are open for consultation unless otherwise indicated



Folder icon  SELSEY  Par/166  [n.d.]

These documents are held at West Sussex Record Office

Source of acquisition: The items in section Par/166/1-4, 6, 7/1-26, 28, 8-10, 12, 14-16, together with Par/166/7/27 (1987-1988) and Par/166/21/2-18 were deposited by the incumbent in August 1950, June 1965, December 1968, November 1970, July 1974, February 1978, May 1982, February 1988, November, and May 1990, October-December 1994.
Par/166/7/27 (1896-1986, 1989,1990, 1992-1997, 1998-2002), together with Par/166/7/29,30 were deposited by the County Librarian, November 1983 and subsequently.
The items in section 20, together with Par/166/21/1 were deposited by the parish council, December 1938 and October 1956.
The items in sections 30 together with Par/166/31/1 were deposited by Chichester Rural District Council, November 1962.
The items in section 38, 44, 50-52, together with Par/166/4/39, Par/166/16/2, Par/166/31/2,3 and Par/166/54/2-44 were deposited by Selsey Town Council, September 1996, August 1997 and January 2005.
Par/166/54/1 was presented by Messrs. Bognor Motors, High Street, Bognor, May 1973


Creator(s): Church of England, Selsey Parish, West sussex; Selsey Parish council, West Sussex



Related information: For an earlier list of Selsey parish records see S.A.C. vol. 54, p.261



The contents of this catalogue are the copyright of West Sussex Record Office
Rights in the Access to Archives database are the property of the Crown, © 2001-2014

The records described on this page are held by West Sussex Record Office