Access to Archives

Part of the UK archives network

Parish records: Sayers Common to Slinfold


The hierarchical structure of this catalogue is shown below. See the entire contents of the catalogue

Reference Par
Covering dates 1526-2004
Held by West Sussex Record Office
Extent 14 Sub-fonds
Conditions of access Records are open for consultation unless otherwise indicated



Folder icon  SLAUGHAM  Par/483  [n.d.]

These documents are held at West Sussex Record Office

Source of acquisition: The items in sections Par/483/1, 4, 6, 7, and 9 were deposited by the incumbent, July 1983.
Par/483/2/1 is a photocopy made by the West Sussex Record Office, August 1976.
Par/483/52/1 was deposited by the parish council, March 1993


Creator(s): Church of England, Slaugham Parish, West Sussex




The contents of this catalogue are the copyright of West Sussex Record Office
Rights in the Access to Archives database are the property of the Crown, © 2001-2014

The records described on this page are held by West Sussex Record Office