Access to Archives

Part of the UK archives network

Parish records: Sayers Common to Slinfold


The hierarchical structure of this catalogue is shown below. See the entire contents of the catalogue

Reference Par
Covering dates 1526-2004
Held by West Sussex Record Office
Extent 14 Sub-fonds
Conditions of access Records are open for consultation unless otherwise indicated



Folder icon  Parish Council Miscellaneous  Par/174/54  [n.d.]

These documents are held at West Sussex Record Office

No further details   Clerk's correspondence and related papers  Par/174/54/1  1895
No further details   Clerk's letter book [carbon copies of out-letters]  Par/174/54/3  October 1931-March 1934
No further details   Eightieth birthday greetings to Queen Elizabeth the Queen Mother, and telegram of thanks for the message  Par/174/54/6  1980
No further details   Correspondence and plans relating to the development at Charlton saw mill  Par/174/54/7  November 1980-March 1995
No further details   Papers relating to public local enquiry about Charlton saw mill  Par/174/54/9  1982
No further details   Papers relating to the review of parish boundaries  Par/174/54/10  1982
No further details   Papers relating to the installation of a 100 ft. aerial, radio antennae and dishes on the Trundle  Par/174/54/11  November 1983-March 1995
No further details   Papers relating to Singleton airfield  Par/174/54/12  November 1988-January 1995
No further details   Papers relating to affordable housing  Par/174/54/13  April 1991-February 1996


The contents of this catalogue are the copyright of West Sussex Record Office
Rights in the Access to Archives database are the property of the Crown, © 2001-2014

The records described on this page are held by West Sussex Record Office