Access to Archives

Part of the UK archives network

Longfleet Parish


The hierarchical structure of this catalogue is shown below. See the entire contents of the catalogue

Reference PE/LOF
Covering dates 1833 - 1985
Held by Dorset History Centre
Extent 99 files
Creators Church of England, Longfleet Parish, Dorset


Administrative history:
The parish of Longfleet was created in 1837 from the parish of Great Canford. The parish boundaries were altered in 1946 when the parish of Oakdale St George was established out of Longfleet. The church of St Mary was erected in 1833.


Contents:
Registers, Services, Incumbent, Churchwardens, Vestry, Schools




The contents of this catalogue are the copyright of Dorset History Centre
Rights in the Access to Archives database are the property of the Crown, © 2001-2014

The records described on this page are held by Dorset History Centre