CONGLETON ST MARY CATHOLIC CHURCH
|Source of acquisition
||Roman Catholic Church, St Mary parish, Congleton, Cheshire
This Mission was started in 1821 by Rev John Hall who was appointed to Macclesfield in the same year and served many parishes particularly in the east of the county. The church itself was opened in July 1826 and was the first in the diocese to celebrate its centenary in 1926.
The contents of this catalogue are the copyright of
Cheshire and Chester Archives and Local Studies Service
Rights in the Access to Archives database are the property of the Crown, © 2001-2013