Access to Archives

Part of the UK archives network

TARPORLEY WESLEYAN CHAPEL


The hierarchical structure of this catalogue is shown below. See the entire contents of the catalogue

Reference EMS 253
Covering dates 1834-1975
Held by Cheshire and Chester Archives and Local Studies Service
Extent 59 files
Source of acquisition Deposited by Methodist Archives and Research Centre in August 1977 and by a Circuit Minister in Tarporley Circuit in September 1980. Acc.2374 (pt.), 2793 (pt.)
Creators Tarporley Wesleyan Chapel, Cheshire


Administrative history:
A chapel was built in 1791. A new one was built in 1868 and closed in 1976.


Contents:
Registers of marriages, financial records, records of Sunday school




The contents of this catalogue are the copyright of Cheshire and Chester Archives and Local Studies Service
Rights in the Access to Archives database are the property of the Crown, © 2001-2014

The records described on this page are held by Cheshire and Chester Archives and Local Studies Service