HASLINGTON, WINTERLEY CHAPEL
|Source of acquisition
||Deposited by the Superintendent Minister of Sandbach and Alsager Circuit in July 1977.
||Winterley Chapel, Haslington, Cheshire
The chapel was built by the Primitive Methodists in 1834.
Letter about erection of new schoolroom
The contents of this catalogue are the copyright of
Cheshire and Chester Archives and Local Studies Service
Rights in the Access to Archives database are the property of the Crown, © 2001-2013