Access to Archives

Part of the UK archives network

ALSAGER, CREWE ROAD CHAPEL


The hierarchical structure of this catalogue is shown below. See the entire contents of the catalogue

Reference EMS 207
Covering dates 1863-1973
Held by Cheshire and Chester Archives and Local Studies Service
Extent 7 files
Conditions of access Access restricted for [...] 50 years, accept registers
Source of acquisition Deposited by the Superintendent Minister of Sandbach and Alsager Circuit and by a Circuit Minister in July 1977 and September 1978. Acc. 2354(pt.), 2518(pt.)
Creators Crewe Rod Chapel, Alsager, Cheshire


Administrative history:
The chapel was built by the Primitive Methodists in 1862, closed in 1969 and subsequently sold.


Contents:
Registers, minutes, records related to the chapel buildings




The contents of this catalogue are the copyright of Cheshire and Chester Archives and Local Studies Service
Rights in the Access to Archives database are the property of the Crown, © 2001-2014

The records described on this page are held by Cheshire and Chester Archives and Local Studies Service