|Source of acquisition
||Acc 1886(pt), 1958(pt), 2387(pt) 3541(pt), 4760(pt)
||Halton Chapel, Cheshire
The chapel was built by Wesleyan Methodists in 1875, and replaced an earlier chapel built opposite the Halton Road Post Office in 1818. The church register for Runcorn, Halton Road Chapel, 1900-1951 (ref EMS 110/1) includes entries for Halton Chapel.
Minutes, accounts, miscellanea
The contents of this catalogue are the copyright of
Cheshire and Chester Archives and Local Studies Service
Rights in the Access to Archives database are the property of the Crown, © 2001-2013