There are many things that put your information at risk including changes to your organisation or technology.
If not managed, information risks will have a significant impact on your ability to carry out your business functions and comply with legislation.
You should have a clear understanding of the information risks that face your organisation.
Find guidance on assessing and managing risks to your information, including cyber threats.
View checklists for exporting and transferring electronic records data between systems.
A machinery of government (MoG) change is a transfer of functions between ministers, either: between ministers in charge of departments or other Cabinet Ministers, or between a minister and a non-departmental public body (NDPB) It can affect functions carried out by the minister’s department or a public body such as an executive agency under the minister’s control, or by other public bodies.
- Planning for machinery of government change
- What to do with digital records and information
- What to do with paper records and information
- Transferring knowledge and information
- Organisational status change
- Private office and parliamentary considerations
- Complying with legislation
- Security considerations