THE TEST OF A SOLDIER –
is to keep his mouth shut when he would look big if he told what he knew
« Return to Government posters
2. Look at Sources 5, 6, 7, 8 and 9 and answer the questions below.
- List the situations in which you must be careful about what you say
- Which poster warns about being careful who to trust? Can you explain how the poster makes this clear?
- Which posters show the results of ‘careless talk’?
- Are the posters aimed at different types of audience (men, women, children or all groups)?
- Which do you think is the most persuasive poster? Give your reasons, use the questions from task 1 to help