Study the varied life of the British people in 1906-18.
This resource has been archived as the interactive parts no longer work. You can still use the rest of it for information, tasks or research. Please note that it has not been updated since its creation in 2009.
You can find more content on this topic in our other resources:
- Great War soldier’s record
What can we find out?
- School dinners
Why were school dinners brought in?
- Suffragettes ‘in Trousers’
How did men support votes for women?
- Letters from the First World War, part one
How did these men experience the conflict? (1915)
- Medicine on the Western Front (part one)
How did trench warfare affect injuries and treatment?
- Spotlight On: Copyright Office
Copyright: Copyright Office of the Stationers’ Company