Read our guidance on the implementation of the Re-use of Public Sector Information Regulations 2015 below, view our project timetable or read about the consultations we conducted.
Our guidance is tailored for public and cultural sector bodies and for re-users with an interest in the Re-use of Public Sector Information Regulations 2015:
Implementation guidance for public sector bodies (PDF, 465 KB)
Implementation guidance for the cultural sector (PDF, 383 KB)
Implementation guidance for re-users (PDF, 395 KB)
Resources about the re-use of public sector information.
Information Commissioner’s Office Guide to RPSI which explains their role and the new re-use complaints process.
- Checklist: get ready for re-use (PDF, 90.8 KB)
- Scope flowchart (PDF, 63.9 KB)
- Template statement on the re-use of public sector information (PDF, 130KB)
- Template form for requesting re-use (for public sector bodies to adapt) (Word document, 48.5KB)
- Introductory guide to the Amended PSI Directive (PDF, 0.39 MB)
Related Legislation and Regulations
On behalf of the UK Government, The National Archives has led on work to transpose amendments to the Directive on the Re-use of Public Sector Information, adopted by the European Union in June 2013, into UK law as the Re-use of Public Sector Regulations 2015 (SI 2015/1415).
Project timetable and upcoming events.