Munitions of War Act, 1915.
5 & 6 GEO. 5. CH. 54.
ARRANGEMENT OF SECTIONS.
of labour differences.
of lock-outs and strikes in certain cases.
to which Part I applies.
4. Controlled establishments.
5. Supplementary provisions as to the limitation of the profits of a controlled
6. Voluntary undertaking to work for Minister of Munitions.
7. Prohibition of the employment of persons who have left
work in munition factories.
8. Rules as to badges.
9. Application of Part II to docks used by Admiralty.
10. Amendment of the Defence of the realm (Amendment)
(No. 2) Act, 1915.
11. Power to require information from employers.
12. Punishment for false statements, &c.
13. Payment of members of arbitration and munitions tribunals,
15. Munitions tribunals.
16. Power for companies to carry on munitions work.
17. Rules to be laid before Parliament.
18. Application of Documentary Evidence Acts to Ministry of
20. Short title and duration.