- Latest news and document releases
- News archive
- Document releases archive
- Free enewsletter
History teachers: help us explore use of online film and video material
08 July 2014
We have launched a short survey, for primary and secondary school history teachers, to explore the potential of an online film and video repository to support the new national curriculum. If you are a history teacher, please give us your feedback to help us understand the benefits and challenges of using films and videos in the classroom. The survey will take around five to ten minutes to complete.
We have been commissioned by the Department for Education to lead this project, and your answers will feed into our final report and recommendations to the government. We need your expertise and experience to:
- explore how moving images are currently used
- understand the challenges involved in using moving images
- identify the type of material that history teachers would like to be made available
- assess the demand for film and video material as part of teachers' professional development
Thank you very much for taking the time to complete the survey. We really appreciate your insights.
Sharing will require cookies. Show details