Women dancing at a rally at Odumase in the Krobo District, Ghana. 1961. Catalogue ref: INF 10/117/9.
Things to think about while working on this image:
- What sort of outdoor events do you remember first attending as a child? Was it a celebration, a religious gathering or something else?
- Reds, greens and gold are the colours of the Ghanaian flag. What colours will you use when colouring the outfits of the men and women?
- How do you like to dance? Do you have any favourite moves?
- Right-click on the image and save it to your computer.
- If you’d like to colour in the image on your computer, you can open it in an image editing software, such as Paint or Photoshop.
- To print, open the image and click ‘Print’. Make sure that the orientation is correct (landscape or portrait).
- Print and enjoy!