“Long Live the Queen”. Royal Procession, Crowd Scene. (National Savings poster). 1953. Catalogue ref: INF 10/363/3.
Things to think about while working on this image:
- Do you remember an occasion when you celebrated a national event? What do you remember about the day?
- There’s a large number of people together celebrating this event. Do you like being part of a crowd? How might it feel to be there?
- Look at the fashions. How has fashion changed since these images were taken.
- Right-click on the image and save it to your computer.
- If you’d like to colour in the image on your computer, you can open it in an image editing software, such as Paint or Photoshop.
- To print, open the image and click ‘Print’. Make sure that the orientation is correct (landscape or portrait).
- Print and enjoy!