Grenada. Sugar in the West Indies. The canal separates the sugar fields from the estate workers dwellings. Catalogue ref: INF 10/ 378/17.
Things to think about while working on this image:
- Do you recall a favourite walk alongside a riverbank or canal?
- If you were walking along a riverbank now, what sounds, sights and smells, including wildlife might you experience?
- Sugar was produced in this area in Grenada. Do you have a sweet tooth? What is your favourite sweet thing to eat?
- Right-click on the image and save it to your computer.
- If you’d like to colour in the image on your computer, you can open it in an image editing software, such as Paint or Photoshop.
- To print, open the image and click ‘Print’. Make sure that the orientation is correct (landscape or portrait).
- Print and enjoy!