Great Western Railway poster featuring Blarney Castle. 1904. Catalogue ref: COPY 1/219 f102.
Things to think about while working on this image:
- Have you kissed the Blarney Stone? What do you know about it?
- Have you ever travelled by train to visit a historic site, such as this castle? Where did you go?
- Notice the bubble writing on the poster. Can you remember playing with writing styles when you were younger – can you still do it? Perhaps you have a knack for it.
- Right-click on the image and save it to your computer.
- If you’d like to colour in the image on your computer, you can open it in an image editing software, such as Paint or Photoshop.
- To print, open the image and click ‘Print’. Make sure that the orientation is correct (landscape or portrait).
- Print and enjoy!