The headquarters church of the Seventh Day Adventists in Port of Spain’, Trinidad. 1961. Catalogue ref: INF 10/363/3.
Things to think about while working on this image:
- All the windows of this church are open. How do you imagine it feels inside the church when there is a large congregation? What would the sound of worship and singing sound like from the streets outside?
- Are you struck by the number of hats? Hats were an important part of looking smart for both men and women. Do you wear anything special when you worship?
- It’s good to see people chatting outside after the service. How does your faith, if any, help you connect with other people? What other activities bring you close together with friends or your community?
- Right-click on the image and save it to your computer.
- If you’d like to colour in the image on your computer, you can open it in an image editing software, such as Paint or Photoshop.
- To print, open the image and click ‘Print’. Make sure that the orientation is correct (landscape or portrait).
- Print and enjoy!