Study this source carefully. It contains information that could be useful in your presentation on life in the trenches. As you study the source, ask yourself:
- What materials are being delivered to the trenches?
- What are they used for?
- Look at other sources in this gallery with images of British soldiers and their equipment. Can you see any examples of the equipment listed in this source?
- What can this list of equipment tell you about the type of fighting which was taking place on the western front in 1914?
- Which aspects of trench warfare does this source provide information on?
- How could this source be used in your final presentation?