- This report was produced by Police Special Branch in December 1959.
- Special Branch dealt with political activists. Their main work tended to
be against the IRA.
- In this case the officer writing the report was undercover, attending the
meeting as though a member of the movement.
- The demonstration they are discussing is the one advertised in the leaflet
in source 2.
- The Committee did inform the police of their plans to trespass on the rocket
base. Their aim was to be arrested and gain as much publicity as possible.