- Archiving the arts
- Digitisation consortium
- Explore Your Archive toolkit
- Family and estate records
- Finding Archives
- First World War and archives
- Funding the archives sector
- Giving value: fundraising capacity for the archive sector
- London 2012
- Manorial Documents Register
- Opening Up Archives
- Volunteering research project
- 20-year rule and records of local interest
Giving value: fundraising capacity for the archive sector
The National Archives, in partnership with the Public Record Office of Northern Ireland, CyMAL: Museums Archives and Libraries Wales, Scottish Council on Archives, the Archives and Records Association and the Institute of Fundraising, has received a grant of nearly half a million pounds from the Heritage Lottery Fund (HLF) under its Catalyst Umbrella programme. This project will use training and a series of pilot projects to help archives create the skills needed to improve fundraising and income generation.
We will update this page as the project evolves.