Knowing how to write in an appropriate and effective style is vital for securing more funds. For a quick summary of how to write an effective bid, read our top tips.
It’s also worth investing time to understand what makes a successful application as it will give you the confidence to prepare bids and applications to public grant-making bodies, trusts and foundations.
This presentation highlights:
- what you should include in a bid
- what a good bid looks like
- tips on structure, language and style, consistency and completeness
- how to evaluate whether or not to apply for funds
- why bids fail
- a case study about Jodrell Bank Observatory