One of the enduring characteristics of excellent and resilient organisations and leaders is the use of data trends to inform strategy, organisational improvement and service development (even in the ‘post-truth world’ that we now seem to be living in). For organisations reliant on public funding, the correct use of data is a key component of a successful advocacy campaign. Data analysis and review also provides a building block for other types of service review and change programmes.
- Establishing, reviewing and using data template (Doc, 1.30 MB)
- Example of outcomes framework and performance measurement system (Excel, 0.29 MB)
- Outcomes framework and performance measurement system Template (Excel, 0.27 MB)
- Financial planning toolkit (PDF, 0.74 MB)
- Case study – Norfolk Records Office ‘Change Minds’ (PDF, 0.36 MB)
- Case Study: Performance review cycle (PDF, 0.20 MB)